Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Courtesy of Ann Rayas of South Carolina
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 5 large pears, peeled and cubed or 2 lbs pears
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 4 teaspoons stevia
- In a large saucepan, simmer cranberries in water for 10 - 15 minutes or until tender (you can use fresh or frozen cranberries).
- Add pears, orange juice and orange peel; simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cool 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sweetener; stir well.
- Chill for 2 hours.