1/1 Photo of Pear Cranberry Crumble
1 hr 20 mins
From Light & Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 pears, firm and ripe, peeled, cored and cut into 12 slices each
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine juice, cranberries and vanilla extract, let stand about 15 minutes.
- 3Coat an 11x7x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Arrange pear slices in dish, sprinkle with sugar.
- 5Pour apple juice mixture over pears.
- 6In a bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flours, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 7Cut in butter until crumbly, sprinkle over pears.
- 8Bake 40-45 minutes. Pears should be tender and topping should be golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Cranberry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 39.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g