This is an adaptation of one of Emeril's Waldorf Salad recipes. The key to making it delicious is using very hearty, crunch lettuce. Softer lettuce turns to mush with the mayo dressing. You can sub any bleu cheese for the Stilton. It makes a great healthy lunch or a nice side to a beef or pork dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large handfuls of crunch firm lettuce
- 1/3 red onion
- 1 celery
- 1 pear
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- blue cheese, crumbles to taste
- 11. Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- 22. If too spicy from cayenne, add another touch of honey to balance it out.
- 33. Cover and place in refrigerator.
- 44. Chop and combine salad ingredients.
- 55. Add dressing and toss until evenly coated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear, Cranberry and Stilton Waldorf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: