Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Nestle. I had some juice leftover from some canned pears & thought this was a nice way to use it up. I only used about 2 tsp sweetener instead of 2 tbsp & this was plenty sweet for me, but use more if you're a sweet tooth. I also subbed yoghurt for the cream for a healthier drink.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons preferred artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 3⁄4 cup water, chilled
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1⁄4 cup pear juice, chilled
- crushed ice
- Dissolve instant coffee and sugar in hot water.
- Combine in shaker or blender with remaining ingredients. Shake or blend until frothy.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Top up with extra ice and garnish with a slice of pear.
Made as is and enjoyed having this for my nightcap. Love it chilled and the pear gives it a unique flavor. Thank you, Mandy :)
This is really good! It is delicious and unique. Made for Zaar World Tour 4.
I used also brewed coffee. And used around 1 tablespoon of sugar. I used a shaker. It's delicious and different. Thanks Mandy :) Made for the Market Tag