Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Am always looking for cakes with as little as possible or no fat (butter, margarine or oil). This is a good cake, perfect for dessert after a dairy meal.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan or a round cake pan.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine 1 cup sour cream and eggs in medium bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Arrange pear slices in pinwheel fashion on top of batter.
- If desired, sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until skewer inserted in center comes out clean.