Chef Dudo's Note:
Am always looking for cakes with as little as possible or no fat (butter, margarine or oil). This is a good cake, perfect for dessert after a dairy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease a 9 inch springform pan or a round cake pan.
- 3Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- 4Combine 1 cup sour cream and eggs in medium bowl.
- 5Beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- 6Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- 7Spread into prepared pan.
- 8Arrange pear slices in pinwheel fashion on top of batter.
- 9If desired, sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 10Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until skewer inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.6 mg
- Sodium 153.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g