This is a WW recipe from the Jan/Feb 2003 WW magazine. I have made this dessert several times - it's a lovely light weight dessert that has always had compliments from non WW guests. Apricot or peach halves could be used in place of the pears. Next time I make it, I will try it with Splenda instead of sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Coat a 18 x 28 cm baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Arrange pears over the baking dish.
- 4Using electric mixers beat the eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla essence until smooth.
- 5Add the milk and beat until combined.
- 6Pour over the pears and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the custard is set and golden.
- 7Serve with cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Clafouti - Ww
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g