1/2 Photos of Pear Chocolate Cake
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Coat a 9-inch round pan with cooking spray.
- 3Beat butter or margarine in large bowl until creamy; add white sugar, and beat until fluffy.
- 4Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 5Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; add alternately with the milk to the creamed mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 6Spread a little more than half of the batter in the prepared pan.
- 7Cover with pear slices and dust with chocolate, and add remaining batter by tablespoons covering well pears and chocolate.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 to 60 minutes, until toothpick test done.
- 9Remove pan to wire rack to cool.
- 10If you wish dust with confectioners' sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.4
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g