Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Cheesecake or Tart - this is wonderful and easy.
Make and share this Pear Cheesecake Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces blanched almonds, toasted
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sugar
- 5 ounces cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 eggs
- 1 (1 lb) can pear
- For crust: combine graham crackers, almonds, cinnamon and melted butter and toss with a fork so that butter is distributed.
- Press onto bottom and sides of a 12-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese with sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- On lowest setting of mixer add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fill crust with this batter.
- Cut each pear half once again in half (making quarters) and place decoratively over cream cheese filling.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until just done.
Very easy, beautifully creamy (I used low fat cream cheese and cream which were fine) and totally scrumptious. Elegant and tasty enough to serve to guests and quick enough to make during the week. The only change I made was to halve the sugar (I used brown sugar) in the filling in step 5. Then I sprinkled some sugar and cinnamon on top of the pears. We enjoyed this with cream at room temperature. Thanks for sharing another great recipe, Evelyn!