1/1 Photo of Pear Cheesecake Tart
Cheesecake or Tart - this is wonderful and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces graham cracker crumbs
- 4 ounces blanched almonds, toasted
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1For crust: combine graham crackers, almonds, cinnamon and melted butter and toss with a fork so that butter is distributed.
- 2Press onto bottom and sides of a 12-inch springform pan.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5For filling: Beat cream cheese with sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- 6On lowest setting of mixer add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Fill crust with this batter.
- 8Cut each pear half once again in half (making quarters) and place decoratively over cream cheese filling.
- 9Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until just done.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear Cheesecake Tart
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g