Cheesecake or Tart - this is wonderful and easy.
Make and share this Pear Cheesecake Tart recipe from Food.com.
- For crust: combine graham crackers, almonds, cinnamon and melted butter and toss with a fork so that butter is distributed.
- Press onto bottom and sides of a 12-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese with sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- On lowest setting of mixer add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fill crust with this batter.
- Cut each pear half once again in half (making quarters) and place decoratively over cream cheese filling.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until just done.