Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Wash pears and remove core and peeling.
- Cut into quarters and add a little water.
- Cook until tender.
- To pulp add sugar and mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 3 hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour into jars and seal.
- PEAR BUTTER pears water cinnamon Wash pears, do not peel; slice. Add small amount of water to start cooking.
- Cook until very soft. Press through sieve. To each cup of pulp, add 1/2 cup sugar; add 1/2 tea- spoon of cinnamon to each 3 cups of pulp.
- Cook until thick, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal while hot. I cook mine in the crock-pot until desired thickness.