Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my friend Kathy had at a restaurant in Boulder called Pasta J's. She LOVED it and so I wanted to give her the ingredients for her birthday. I called the restaurant and they GAVE me the recipe!! I didn't love the drink as it called for equal parts of everything and I thoought the cranberry was too strong and the drink was too.... something! So DH suggested more apple juice less cranberry and here is what we ended up with. This version is REALLY good....
- 4 ounces absolut pear vodka
- 7 ounces apple juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice (white cranberry juice makes for a better presentation than the red)
- Combine ingredients in a shaker over ice.
- Shake, and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with lime -- or pear slices if you are so inclined!
This drink has a very good taste. Not too potent but lots of flavour. Thanks for posting it :)