This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law. The muffins are delicious.
Make and share this Pear Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine bran cereal, pears, and skim milk. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add oil or applesauce and egg or egg substitue to the pear mixture.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full. May sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar before baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees 18 to 20 minutes.