Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, refreshing and healthy. Perfect meal for when its just too hot to cook.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 ounces smoked turkey breast
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 large red bartlett pears, thinly sliced
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir with a whisk. Add turkey, grapes, celery, and pears, tossing well to coat. Arrange 1 cup greens on each of 4 plates; divide grape mixture evenly over greens. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 1/2 teaspoons walnuts.