1 hr 20 mins
Looks delicious! Saw this on food network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ripe bosc pears (4 pears)
- 2 lbs firm macoun apples (6 apples)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
For the topping
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Peel and core the pears and apples and cut them into large chunks. Place the fruit in a large bowl and toss with the cranberries, zests, juices, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour into a 9 by 12 by 2-inch baking dish.
- 3For the topping:.
- 4Combine the flour, sugars, salt, oatmeal, and cold butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on low speed for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the mixture is in large crumbles. Sprinkle evenly over the fruit, covering the fruit completely.
- 5Place the baking dish on a parchment-lined sheet pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, until the top is brown and the fruit is bubbly. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear, Apple and Cranberry Crisp (Barefoot Contessa) Ina Garten
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 75.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g