- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 medium green apples, sliced
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together.
- Mix in oats and almonds.
- Toss together remaining ingredients in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle evenly with almond mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.