- 75 g blue Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 142 ml single cream
- 2 williams pears
- 150 g mixed salad greens
- 25 g walnut halves, taosted
Directions See How It's Made
- gently heat the cheese and single cream in a pan until the cheese has melted.
- peel the pears, core and cut into thick slices.
- arrange on four plates with the salad leaves and the walnuts.
- drizzle with the warm stilton dressing.
- For A Change:.
- Replace stilton with 75g dolcelatte.
- and the walnuts with 25g toasted hazelnuts.