Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious recipe by the Best of Bridge ladies - a group of wonderful cooks from my hometown in Alberta. It is a very popular salad with the nurses at work. Enjoy!
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml liquid honey
- 9.85 ml grainy mustard or 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 12 leaf butter lettuce
- 2 fresh pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 28.34 g Stilton cheese, crumbled or 28.34 g asiago cheese, shaved
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, toasted
- n small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey and mustard.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on each plate. Arrange sliced pears on top and sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
- Drizzle dressing over top.
Yummy salad! I used mixed spring greens and a bosc pear. The dressing was light and good. Thanks Nif for a nice keeper. Made for Went To The Market Tag.