Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious recipe by the Best of Bridge ladies - a group of wonderful cooks from my hometown in Alberta. It is a very popular salad with the nurses at work. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard or 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 12 leaves butter lettuce
- 2 fresh pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 ounce Stilton cheese, crumbled or 1 ounce asiago cheese, shaved
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- n small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey and mustard.
- Place 3 lettuce leaves on each plate. Arrange sliced pears on top and sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
- Drizzle dressing over top.
Yummy salad! I used mixed spring greens and a bosc pear. The dressing was light and good. Thanks Nif for a nice keeper. Made for Went To The Market Tag.