Recipe by Oolala
From a magazine. I cut it out long ago but haven't made it yet.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Delicious salad! I especially loved the dressing. I added the poppy seeds after blending the dressing. I used 2 different types of pears (1 bosc and 1 green pear). I served over the spinach as well as some other greens. Definitely a keeper. Thanx!
- 3⁄4 lb spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 pear, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 ounces goat cheese, about 3/4 cup crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds