1/5 Photos of Pear and Raspberry Frangipane Tart
1 hr 15 mins
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
A very pretty dessert that is fairly quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup sliced almonds or 1 cup whole almond
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced canned pears, drained, reserve liquid
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Crust: In a large bowl or food processor, combine flour and sugar.
- 3Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Gradually add water until dough forms a ball.
- 5Knead 2-3 times until smooth.
- 6Press dough into bottom and up sides of an ungreased 10" tart pan with a removable bottom.
- 7Spread jam evenly over bottom of dough.
- 8Filling: Place almonds in food processor; process until almonds are finely chopped.
- 9Add butter, sugar, and flour; process until blended.
- 10Add egg and almond extract; mix well.
- 11Drain pears, RESERVING 1/4 CUP LIQUID.
- 12Add 1/4 cup liquid to almond filling mixture; blend until smooth.
- 13Spread in crust.
- 14Arrange pear slices over filling.
- 15Bake 35-45 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and top is a deep golden brown.
- 16Cool 90 minutes.
- 17Garnish with fresh raspberries and powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear and Raspberry Frangipane Tart
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g