Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pear and Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease 18 regular muffin cups (need two pans).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, pumpkin and oil until well blended.
- Stir in pears until combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.