1/1 Photo of Pear and Prosciutto Salad
Pear and Prosciutto were made for each other; that sweet and salty make your taste buds very happy. You can prepare a small salad to serve as an entrée or a larger one for lunch with a fresh dinner roll.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pears in half and core them.
- 2Peel one pear half, chop into cubes and place in a blender with the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth. With the blender running add the olive oil; set aside.
- 3Cut remaining (unpeeled) pear halves into thin slices and place into a large bowl with the spinach.
- 4Pour the dressing over the top and gently toss.
- 5Place greens and pears onto each plate.
- 6Top each with 1/4 of the prosciutto, candied pecans and serve.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear and Prosciutto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 187.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar