1/1 Photo of Pear and Nut Salad
Elly in Canada's Note:
If you love blue cheese, you will enjoy this quick and easy salad. The salad is topped with a creamy dressing and additional crumbled blue cheese. I have used pears and/or apples to make this salad, walnut and pecans both equally good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together in a small bowl, half the blue cheese with the cream cheese and milk until well combined. If you find the dressing too thick add a little more milk. May be made ahead and refrigerated. (If you buy the crumbled blue cheese you will need a 175g package).
- 2Place 1 cup of the mesclun mix on individual salad plates.
- 3Cut pears in half, remove core and cut into wedges.
- 4Arrange pears on top of greens.
- 5Drizzle dressing over pears. Top with remaining blue cheese, nuts and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear and Nut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: