Recipe by Noo
A really quick, easy and delicious snack or light lunch.
Top Review by Debbwl
Wow! Got some hardy whole grain bread that had nuts in it and then made as written. We really enjoyed the warm sweet taste of the pear and bread topped off by that wonderful cheese mustard sauce. Thanks so much for the post.
- 4 slices granary bread (thick slices)
- 2 ripe pears, thinly sliced
- 140 g Mature cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons double cream
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste