Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This fast baked comfort food/ easy dessert is so super simple and equally delicious too!
- 1 (425 ml) can pears with juice
- 2 -3 after eight after dinner mints (depending on the number of pears in the can)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the pears in a baking dish.
- Pour the juice in as well.
- Place a mint chocolate square on each pear.
- Bake for just about 5 minutes or so till the chocolate slightly melts and some of the mint starts to ooze out.
- Serve along with little of the juice.