1/8 Photos of Pear and Gruyere Omelet
Pears and creamy Swiss Gruyere fill this easy omelet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 3 tablespoon of the butter in sauté pan.
- 2Sauté pear slices until just turning soft.
- 3Beat together eggs, cream or milk, and salt & pepper until blended but not frothy.
- 4Melt remaining butter in omelet pan over high heat until foam begins to recede but before beginning to color.
- 5Pour in egg mixture into omelet pan, stirring lightly, but allowing it to set on the bottom.
- 6Top half of the omelet with sautéed pears and cheese.
- 7With spatula, fold other half over pears and cook until cheese begins to melt. Slide omelet out of pan onto a heated plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear and Gruyere Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.8
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 479.2 mg
- Sodium 210.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 18.8 g