Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
East to make ahead and freeze...Just pop them in the microwave for a short time and breakfast is served!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl to blend.
- Stir both flours and sugar in medium bowl until no sugar lumps remain.
- Mix in granola, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Add pear; toss to coat.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture until blended
- Divide among 10 muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown and tester inserted into center comes out clean (about 20 minutes).
You have a very nice recipe here! The combo of pears & lemon in the muffins is wonderfully delicious! Will make these again, I know! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]