Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love the combination of sweet pears and tangy gorgonzola cheese. For greens, I love arugula or some other full-flavored lettuce.
- 4 -6 cups mixed greens, trimmed, washed, and dried
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (see my vinaigrette recipe on this site, or other dressing)
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4 lb gorgonzola or 1⁄4 lb other good quality blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Toss the greens with most of the vinaigrette and divide between individual salad plates.
- Arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle the Gorgonzola over all.
- Top with the toasted walnuts and remaining vinaigrette.