Recipe by InnerHarmonyNutrition
If you would like to make it sweeter, please add some sweetener to the pear filling. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 2 tiny pumpkins
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Cut off the top of pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
- In a small bowl, place chopped pear and cinnamon and mix well.
- Stuff the pumpkins with the pear mixture.
- Place pumpkins in a shallow baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until the pumpkins are tender.
- Take the pumpkins out and top with goat cheese crumbles. Broil for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Infuse love and serve!