1/1 Photo of Pear and Goat Cheese Stuffed Pumpkins
If you would like to make it sweeter, please add some sweetener to the pear filling. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- 2Cut off the top of pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
- 3In a small bowl, place chopped pear and cinnamon and mix well.
- 4Stuff the pumpkins with the pear mixture.
- 5Place pumpkins in a shallow baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until the pumpkins are tender.
- 6Take the pumpkins out and top with goat cheese crumbles. Broil for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- 7Infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Pumpkin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pumpkin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear and Goat Cheese Stuffed Pumpkins
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: