Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For fresh ginger juice use a garlic press to squeeze the liquid out of chopped fresh ginger.
- 3 cups pear nectar
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ginger juice
- ice cube
- pear, slices
- Mix pear nectar, vodka, lemon juice, and ginger juice in a large pitcher.
- Add enough ice to fill pitcher and stir to chill.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with pear slices.
this was made as a test-run for the holidays, made as stated it was wonderful, thanks for sharing, will make again and try it next time with gin ;-)...Kitten