Recipe by MsTeechur
The combination and of the pears and cranberries play off each other well. This is an easy to make and share dish that just screams Fall.
- 6 pears
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut fruit and mix together with flour, cinnamon, and sugar. Toss well. Put into baking dish (prepared).
- Throw flour, cinnamon, and brown sugar into food processor. Pulse twice.
- Toss in butter chunks. Pulse 6 or so times until it's crumbly.
- Mix with oats and coconut (I don't like them mushed) or almonds.
- Sprinkle over pear mixture and bake for 40 minutes at 375.
- You can use other fruits in place of the cranberries, but this is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas.