- 3 -4 pears (can also use apples when pears not in season)
- 1 pint blackberry (or 1 pack of frozen blackberries)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease the container and fill with pears (cut into slices) and blackberries.
- Add cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, sugar, oil and eggs until consistent.
- Pour over the fruit and bake for 45 minutes- 1 hour at 180 degrees C.