3 hrs 30 mins
I like making up recipes, using what I think is healthy, and hopefully I'm right....I do know that my pups sure love all the biscuits I make for them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a mixer with a dough hook, put all ingredients into bowl EXCEPT the flour.
- 2Beat until well mixed.
- 3Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until near the end, then add by the spoonful until dough is in a"big ball" and stiff enough to handle.
- 4Use more than the 3 c.
- 5called for if necessary.
- 6Preheat oven to 300f.
- 7Roll into little balls and place on cookie sheets.
- 8Flatten slightly with a finger.
- 9Take bottom oven rack and place ABOVE middle oven rack.
- 10Place cookie sheets on oven racks and cook for 1 hour.
- 11Remove from oven, turn biscuits over, and return to oven with cookie sheets on opposite racks.
- 12Cook another 30 min.
- 13Reduce heat to 225f for approx 1- 1 1/2 hours more, keep checking.
- 14take one out, let cool, break apart, and it should be hard like a milk bone.
- 15When done, remove and let cool on cookie sheets.
- 16Store in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear and Banana Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g