Pear and Bacon Salad With Mustard Dressing
- Place the pear slices and fresh herbs in a bowl and toss to mix well.
- Heat one teaspoon of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the bacon and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, until crisp and golden.
- Add the bacon to the salad and toss together.
- To make the dressing, place the vinegar, mustard, olive oil, parsley, cheese and salt and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- To serve, drizzle the dressing over the bacon and pear salad.