- 2 3⁄4 cups thinly sliced pears
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup dry marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup amaretti cookie crumbs (about 4 cookies)
- 4 teaspoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1⁄3 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients, tossing to coat.
- Divide pear mixture evenly among 4 (8-ounce) ramekins; drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon Marsala.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon crumbs over each serving; top each serving with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Bake at 500° for 8 minutes or until filling bubbles and topping browns. Top each serving with 1/3 cup frozen yogurt.