Recipe by jooce holl
A light dessert which I made up using a simple crepe recipe as a base. Its VERY quick, my instructions are just detailed so you know what you are doing. So delicious!!!!
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon melted butter or 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
FILLING not complex AT ALL
- 1 -2 ripe pear, sliced thinnly
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey (liquid)
- 1 dash brown sugar
- sliced almonds (optional)
- vanilla yogurt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- CREPE DIRECTIONS.
- First start with the CREPE ingredients.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl until well mixed.
- Add sugar and milk to eggs.
- Gradually add flour to mix until evenly combined.
- Melt butter in microwave and then pour gradually into crepe mixture.
- Make sure your pan is heated quite low on the stove top with the smallest bit of butter (1 tsp) or none (depending if its a non stick pan).
- Pour about 1/4 cup of your CREPE mix on the heated pan and swirl around the base until it covers the bottom as much as possible (should be thin layer).
- Once the top is not sticky or wet any more, remove with a spatula and onto a plate (do not need to flip over).
- PEAR FILLING.
- On a (low heated) pan put the butter on so it melts.
- Put in honey and sprinkle a bit of brown sugar and mix around with the butter.
- Place pears in pan and let it take in the flavours they just need to be heated, softened and glazed slighty (about 5 mins).
- Make sure to stir around every once in awhile.
- Sprinkle in almonds if you want too!
- Now the pears are ready for the crepes (you want this to be warm when you eat it!) Put a few slices in a crepe and roll it up.
- All you need now is some vanilla yogurt to drizzle on top!