1/2 Photos of Peanuty Rolo Cookies
Cocktail peanuts, Rolos and sea salt all come together to give these cookies a nutty, sweet salty flavor. This is more of a grown up cookie as children tend to find them too salty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, table
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped (used cocktail peanuts you know the roasted salted ones)
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 28 -30 Rolo chocolates
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt (or more if desired for sprinkling on top of cookies)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Have ready at least 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 2In a small bowl mix, flour, baking soda and salt (table) together, set aside.
- 3Then in a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter and beat until combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until flour mixture is fully incorporated.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and salted peanuts.
- 5Using a meatball scooper or a tablespoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets, leaving 2" gap between each cookie. Press 1-2 Rolos onto each cookie and sprinkle with sea salt.
- 6Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cookies are just firm around the edges- don't over bake- ovens vary so your baking time may be less. Just keep an eye on them.
- 7Slide parchment sheet, cookies and all, carefully off pan and onto your counter, set a new piece of parchment paper onto your baking sheet and repeat until all dough is baked.
- 8Meanwhile, as the next batch bakes, remove baked cookies from the parchment and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 9Wipe off the crumbs from the old sheet of parchment and you can reuse it for your next batch.
- 10Hope you enjoy, maybe to salty for the children.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanuty Rolo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 347.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: