Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is really quick to make, and is a tasty side dish, or could even be a main course.
Make and share this Peanutty Spicy Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, thinnly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain; set aside.
- Cut bell pepper and cucumber into thin strips.
- Stir together peanut butter and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Add pasta, bell pepper, cucumber, and broccoli slaw, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped peanuts.
Awesome! Super-fresh tasting. My husband loves Spring Rolls with peanut sauce, so I saved this to try for him. We are both very excited to add this recipe into our rotation. Thank you for posting it!