Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I had way too much milk chocolate on my hands and found this recipe.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Place small chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1-1/2 minutes; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt; blend well.
- Fold in peanut butter chips and marshmallows.
- Immediately spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil to lift candy out of pan; peel off foil.
- Cut candy into squares.