Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One glass has more protein than an ounce of meat. Amazing :) as I am currently searching for yummy and unsual ways of getting in my protein and calcium. I usually HATE shakes and smoothies and what not, but I tried this recipe from my local grocery store for breakfast one morning and I was delightfully suprised.
- 2 large bananas, cut up
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 (6 ounce) carton nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal (optional)
- In a blender, combine bananas, ice cubes, yogurt, and peanut butter.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnsih with cereal, if desired.