I can't describe how great the flavor of these kabobs are. They are a favorite at our house during the summer. From '00 Quick Cooking. Cook time does not include marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (or low-sodium soy)
- 1/4 cup lime juice or 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (or fresh minced)
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes (about 1 pound)
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and mix well.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- 3Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow container.
- 4Add pork and turn to coat.
- 5Seal or cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- 6Drain and discard the marinade.
- 7On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate pork and green peppers.
- 8Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once.
- 9Baste with reserved marinade.
- 10Grill 8-10 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear, turning and basting frequently.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Pork Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 2155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 34.6 g