1/2 Photos of Peanutty Peanut Cookies
Chef Dudo's Note:
Found this in an old cookbook. I know I had baked these cookies way back when and suddenly had a crave for them again. Thought I'd share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda in a small bowl.
- 3Cream the butter and sugars together.
- 4Add peanut butter, honey, eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Add dry ingredients.
- 7Fold in the peanuts.
- 8Spoon batter onto greased cookie sheets about two inches apart.
- 9With the back of spoon, flatten the dough to 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch in thickness.
- 10Bake cookies for nine to ten minutes or until done (Do not over bake).
- 11Let rest on baking sheet for a minute and then move them to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Peanut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g