Recipe by Chef Dudo
Found this in an old cookbook. I know I had baked these cookies way back when and suddenly had a crave for them again. Thought I'd share it.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Plump, moist, chewy, peanutty... all equal DELICIOUS! I did not have just regular salted peanuts so I used Honey Roasted Peanuts. Loved them immediately! Very easy to throw together and made 48 cookies with a small cookie scoop. Made for Camera-Less Chef Event June 2008. Great recipe!! I can't say it enough! :)
- 591.47 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml butter
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml peanut butter
- 14.79 ml honey
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 354.88 ml salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add peanut butter, honey, eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in the peanuts.
- Spoon batter onto greased cookie sheets about two inches apart.
- With the back of spoon, flatten the dough to 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch in thickness.
- Bake cookies for nine to ten minutes or until done (Do not over bake).
- Let rest on baking sheet for a minute and then move them to wire racks to cool.