Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A bar that I never knew of until I got the cookbook.
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) packagenestle toll house peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) cancarnation sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- FOR CRUST:
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- FOR TOPPING:
- MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Pour evenly over crust. Top with nuts and remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
These ARE gooey and oh so yummy!!! The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter make this my new favorite dessert! Chocoholics beware!!! Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe, tazdevilfan. :) **Made for Spring PAC 2008**