Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is adapted from sparkpeople.com and Public Health - Seattle & King County. It sounds like an interesting way to get those healthy foods into your diet.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup peeled shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pear
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (or use your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together the first 6 ingredients.
- In another bowl, blend together the yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add the yogurt "dressing" to the salad just before serving and stir to coat.