Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peanut & yogurt dressing give this fruit salad an exciting twist. Calories: 197 Fat: 8.9 g Carbohydrates: 27.4 g Protein: 5.6 g
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup peeled shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pear
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together the first 6 ingredients.
- In another bowl, blend together the yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add the yogurt "dressing" to the salad and stir to coat.
What a nice change for a fruit salad;.....finally something different.