Peanutty Energy Bars (No Bake)
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square dish.
- In a large bowl mix together the first six ingredients.
- In another bowl mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup; microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, add in vanilla and mix well to combine.
- Add in the dry mixture and stir with a wooden spoon to coat well.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish, and using clean oiled hands press down the mixture in the pan.
- Let stand room temperature for 1 hour before slicing (if you can wait that long LOL!).
- Cut into bars.