Recipe by PumpKIM
I just found this recipe on a Nestle Hot Cocoa packet and thought it sounded good. Posting for safe-keeping! ;)
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Mix peanut butter, butter and vanilla until creamy.
- Combine cocoa mix and powdered sugar in another bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter mixture.
- Place peanuts in a flat dish.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in peanuts to coat.
- Place on baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm.