Recipe by Marsha D.
Found this recipe in Better Homes and Garden magarzine and thought I'd share it too. Great snack for anytime.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup. I liked the taste of the peanut butter and chocolate but like the other reviewer I could taste the yogurt tang. Because of a wheat allergy, I can't eat the vanilla wafers, so we used this as a topping for ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate flavored syrup (I use Hershey's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 32 vanilla wafers or 16 graham crackers
- assorted sliced fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter,yogurt, chocolate syrup and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Spread the chocolate spread on the flat side of wafers and top with another wafer.
- Serve with your choice of sliced fruits,.
- such as pineapple chunks, sliced strawberries,bananas and/or apples.