Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
You must try this!! It is SO good!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (11 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 8x8 pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, milk, butter, and salt in med heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil over med heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips, peanuts and vanilla.
- Stir hard for 1 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Chill for 2 hours.
This is really an awesome recipe and it's from the back of the bag of Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels. Thank you very much for posting it already!