Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy Reese's pieces cookies made with a cake mix. From a Pillsbury cookbook. Just putting it in for safekeeping
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) package Reese's pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine and eggs; beat at low speed just until moistened. Stir in Reese's pieces and peanuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto sprayed cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes or until edges are set and tops appear dry. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.